I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Changes

I have made a decision to go Vegan. That being said I have created a new blog for that and I am not sure how often this one will be updated. I am in no way abandoning it, but all recipes posted from here on out will be Vegan. I will still be getting plenty of use from my mixer, and whatever recipes that I come up with I will share either here or on the Vegan blog if you would like to follow it you can find it at http://wholesoulvegan.blogspot.com.

A lot of people that I have talked to about it think that I am crazy to be making this change. I just know that it is the right thing for me to do at this time in my life. I am really looking forward to looking and feeling my best and believe that this new way of life will help me to do that. I have no intentions of becoming a junk food vegan. I will still be cooking and preparing my meals like before the only difference is the butter, cheeses and protiens will be different. I hope you will come along on this new adventure with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment